I'm No Different - Alpha's Writers Cafe

Latest

"life is about balance, and we all have to make the effort in areas that we can to enable us to make a difference" Where life can be found. -Poetry -Inspirational Messages -Life touching articles

Saturday 9 December 2017

I'm No Different




I have tried all my life to live with it,
To live with people staring at me
With eyes that scares the soul
With eyes that says I have no soul.

It is very hard to continue the fight Knowing I will lose.
Knowing all my efforts will be in vain.
Because I'm not fighting just one battle but two.

As if dealing with the pain
Isn't enough.
As if dealing with the insecurities
Isn't enough.
As if living in fear isn't just enough!

I wake up each morning thinking
Of how to make them believe
That I am no different
That I am not a threat to them
But a person just like them.
I'm just Trapped in my emotions!



By: Boakye Dacosta ALPHA
2017


~this is the fourth poem to the TRAPPED series
Hope you guys love it!
All comments , critiques and suggestions are accepted.
Until then let's #freementalillness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite poem on this blog so far?