Dear 2018 - Alpha's Writers Cafe

Latest

"life is about balance, and we all have to make the effort in areas that we can to enable us to make a difference" Where life can be found. -Poetry -Inspirational Messages -Life touching articles

Sunday 31 December 2017

Dear 2018


Dear 2018,
It wasn't long ago
I parted ways with 2017.
The beginning of my 365 days
Journey with 2017 started
With smiles and fireworks
just like ours today.

Wishes were made
Hopes renewed
Dreams rekindled.
Resolutions were written.
Everything was ready
for yet another fresh start.

Our journey continued,
It wasn't all milk and honey!
We had our ups and downs.
We cried, we laughed,
we loved, we hated,
we were loved,
We were hated,
we struggled, we strove
but most of all we made it through
Without perishing under load
Of happiness and pain
the year brought.

Again today here I am
to restart a whole new
365 days.

Wishes have been made
Hopes have been renewed
Dreams have been rekindled.
Resolutions have been written.
Everything is ready
for yet another fresh start.

I hope you will be nice to me.
And all my loved ones.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Happy New Year to y'all.
Wanted to use this platform to officially thank everyone who was part of my 2017 and made it a year worth living in. I hope we continue our journey together forever.
Love you all. 💙💙💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite poem on this blog so far?